[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: guidelines for faculty on IRs?
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: guidelines for faculty on IRs?
- From: "Karen Tschanz" <KTSCHANZ@mail.mcg.edu>
- Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 19:15:54 EDT
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, Chuck. We are also interested in this. Should you receive private replies, I would appreciate it if you could summarize to the list. Thanks! kst Karen S. Tschanz, M.L.S., M.B.A., M.S.O.D. Asst. Prof./Chair, Content Management Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D., Library, AB-241 Medical College of Georgia Augusta, GA 30912 E-mail: email@example.com >>> "Hamaker, Charles" <firstname.lastname@example.org> 3/27/2007 6:09 PM >>> Has anyone developed written guidelines to assist faculty in determining what can be deposited in a university IR? For example, a brief discussion of posting publisher pdfs? What to do about chapters in books? Checking SHERPA/ROMEO, etc. Chuck Hamaker Associate University Librarian Collections and Technical Services Atkins Library University of North Carolina Charlotte Charlotte, NC 28223