[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Electronic Resource average cost increase/year?
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Electronic Resource average cost increase/year?
- From: "Wright, Jen" <WrightJ@library.phila.gov>
- Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 17:51:26 EDT
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Does anyone know of an article that researches the average cost increase/year of electronic resources? I always hear 5% thrown about, but I have no evidence to back this up. I'm doing searches in LISTA, but not finding anything quickly enough. Did any of you write such an article? :) Thanks! Jennifer R Wright Electronic/Digital Resources Coordinator Free Library of Philadelphia 215.686.5385 www.library.phila.gov