[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
re: Post Brussels : Elsevier and Australian STM debate 'sprouts'
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: re: Post Brussels : Elsevier and Australian STM debate 'sprouts'
- From: Heather Morrison <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 07:23:04 EST
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are prices falling for libraries?
According to the Elsevier report to the Australian commission, the effective price paid per journal accessed has fallen dramatically... (see 1C of the Elsevier report, Public Support for Science and Innovation)
Librarians - comments?
For links and commentary, see Colin Steele's original post at:
This post reflects my personal opinion only and does not represent
the opinions or policy of the BC Electronic Library Network or the
Simon Fraser University Library.
Heather G. Morrison
- Prev by Date: Re: message to liblicense-l
- Next by Date: RE: Query Re Library Responsibility for Library Patrons' Use
- Previous by thread: Re: message to liblicense-l
- Next by thread: Re: Post Brussels : Elsevier and Australian STM debate 'sprouts'