Nature license

Hi, All;

I remember some of you have been working (?) with Nature on a license. If memory serves, it hasn't been a pleasant experience. We do not have a consortial agreement with the vendor and one of our members has made an inquiry. Would you mind reviewing the message below and let us know your experience?

Thank you,
Debi
--
Debi Baker Orbis Cascade Alliance