[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Coutts bought by Ingram
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Coutts bought by Ingram
- From: Liblicense-L Listowner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 12:09:45 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Christmas is here -- everyone's buying big prezzies (or at least Wiley, CAS, Ingram are).
I believe that previously Coutts' sole owner had been the James Gray (CEO of Coutts).
The staff believe that this is a very good match ... brings capital, inventory to Coutts; and access to the academic marketplace for Ingram, which hasn't been much in this space.
Look for a press release coming soon to an e-mail box or Web site near you.
Ann Okerson/Yale Library