[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
December issue of the SPARC Open Access Newsletter
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: December issue of the SPARC Open Access Newsletter
- From: Peter Suber <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 16:46:58 EST
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
* Announcement (cross-posted) *
I just mailed the December issue of the SPARC Open Access Newsletter. This issue offers my predictions for 2007 and takes a close look at how the US mid-term election may affect OA. The Top Stories section takes a brief look at the CERN project to convert particle physics journals to OA, two major OA initiatives from India, two recommendations for OA mandates in Australia, the INSPIRE compromise in the EU, and the AAA decision to disband the AnthroSource Steering Committee for endorsing FRPAA. I'm continuing the Round-up experiment for another month, briefly recapitulating the OA developments from the past month not covered in the other stories.
How to subscribe and unsubscribe to the newsletter and discussion forum.
The current and back issues are all open access, of course.
Senior Researcher, SPARC
Open Access Project Director, Public Knowledge
Research Professor of Philosophy, Earlham College
Author, SPARC Open Access Newsletter
Author, Open Access News blog
- Prev by Date: Re: Google in Wall St. Journal
- Next by Date: Society of Personality and Social Psychology places both its journals with SAGE Publications
- Previous by thread: RE: Study Identifies Factors That Could Lead to Cancelled
- Next by thread: Society of Personality and Social Psychology places both its journals with SAGE Publications