[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fall Copyright Law Courses
- To: LIBLicense <email@example.com>
- Subject: Fall Copyright Law Courses
- From: Amritha FB <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 18:35:56 EDT
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
[Cross-posted please excuse duplication]
Author, educator and copyright lawyer, Lesley Ellen Harris, is offering various online courses on copyright, and managing copyright and digital content this Fall and she has asked me to post this notice on her behalf.
For further information, email: email@example.com, or see: www.acteva.com/go/copyright. If you are a member of one of the following organizations, please register through your organization: Special Library Association, OCLC (Including FLICC members), Palinet, Solinet and NFAIS.
A quick summary of the schedule: Primer courses on Canadian and US copyright law, and an advanced course on Managing Copyright Issues, begin September 18th as condensed courses with 16 lessons completed in 5 weeks.
Advanced courses on Digital Content Management and Managing Copyright Issues are also offered from October 30th to November 1st.
- Prev by Date: Re: Green gold?
- Next by Date: Wiley News Release: Wiley Announces Significant Increases in its Journal Impact Factors
- Previous by thread: Provosts' letter in support of FRPAA
- Next by thread: Wiley News Release: Wiley Announces Significant Increases in its Journal Impact Factors