Re: Institutional affiliation of authors

This is quite confusing.  I have never noticed that records are
so weird, probably because I did not need to identify the
institutional affiliation of the author.

Did you try to contact Thomson Scientific customer support?  If
they do not know how to sort things out, I wonder who would know.

You can find their contact information at:
http://scientific.thomson.com/custserv/

Inna Ilinskaya
ilinskay@fiu.edu
Electronic Information Services Librarian
Interim Engineering Librarian
Green Library -- GL 232B
Florida International University
Miami, FL 33199