Re: Joyce estate copyright dispute

Of course not. By your logic I, as an author, could refuse permission
for you to copy solely on the grounds that you are a woman. Or black.

Let us say, as another example, that there is some imminent and present
danger to millions of people.  You have, contained in your copyrighted
material, the information that can save those people.  By your logic, I
as an author, have the right to deny use of that material solely
because I like the idea of millions of people dying.

Sorry, but I'm a civilized person so I find the whole idea obscene.