[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Recent responses
- From: "Joseph J. Esposito" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 19:11:51 EST
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
A word of thanks to the many people who responded to my query concerning the deposit of books in libraries. In 24 hours the entire context of Nigel Newton's essay was revealed.
This is also the opportunity to make a comment about the liblicense list itself, if I can somehow slip it past our moderator, who is as modest as I am brazen. For all our talk (and countless arguments and expression of truths and half-truths) about scholarly communications, we may not appreciate the vibrancy and importance of the lowly mailgroup, of which liblicense is an exemplar. This is a terrific list. Kudos to our moderator.