Amazon U.K. Institutional Journal Subscriptions

I am writing an article concerning the recent contentions between Amazon
U.K. and STM publishers in the U.K., including OUP, as well as the Council
of Academic & Professional Publishers.

For background, see article from Information World Review:

Amazon in journals subscription row
Online retailer mis-represents cost of journal subscriptions according
to publishers
http://www.iwr.co.uk/information-world-review/news/2147856/amazon-journals-subscription

Are there any other STM publishers, either in the States or abroad who
were involved in pressuring Amazon U.K. to change their wording so that
subscribers are now encouraged to take out institutional subscriptions
rather than on an individual basis, as Amazon U.K. had previously
promoted?

Does anyone know if this was also the case in the States?

I am on deadline, so I appreciate any immediate comments.

Michele Masterson
Editor/Analyst
Professional Publishing Report
Simba Information