[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ALA Midwinter: ALCTS Scholarly Communications DG
- To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU, ERIL-L@LISTSERV.BINGHAMTON.EDU, ARL-EJOURNAL@arl.org, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: ALA Midwinter: ALCTS Scholarly Communications DG
- From: Andrea Imre <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 18:41:21 EST
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Please excuse duplicate postings.
The ALCTS Scholarly Communications discussion group invites all interested individuals to its meeting on Monday, January 23, 2006, from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. in the Henry B. Gonzales Convention Center, Room 211. We will be having informal reports from the following individuals on the topic of scholarly communications, followed by discussions and questions from the group. Hope to see all of you there.
* Catherine Candee from the California Digital Library, eScholarship Program
* Catherine Hixson and Elizabeth Breakstone, University of Oregon, Scholars' Bank
* Janice Boyer, University of Nebraska-Omaha, local forums and initiatives
* Julie Bobay, Indiana University Bloomington, D-Space institutional repository
Brad Eden, Ph.D.
Chair, ALCTS Scholarly Communications
Head, Web and Digitization Services
University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
Vice-Chair, ALCTS Scholarly Communications
Southern Illinois University
- Prev by Date: Re: Taking Our Academic Medicine
- Next by Date: Announcement: Oxford Journals to publish two 'Briefing' titles from 2006
- Previous by thread: Re: The Number That's Devouring Science
- Next by thread: Announcement: Oxford Journals to publish two 'Briefing' titles from 2006