[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
From the PLoS founders in the Vol 1 Issue 1 of PLoS Medicine
- To: "'email@example.com'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: From the PLoS founders in the Vol 1 Issue 1 of PLoS Medicine
- From: "Abbott, Bruce" <BAbbot@lsuhsc.edu>
- Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 18:33:14 EDT
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
The inaugural issue of PLoS Medicine was released yesterday. There is a "Message from the PLoS founders" that includes a statement of their vision of Open Access with regard to medical journals, their view of who should pay for Open Access, and a call to authors to use Open Access journals. The authors of the message are Michael B. Eisen, Patrick O. Brown, and Harold E. Varmus. http://dx.doi.org/10.1371/journal.pmed.0010031 Bruce Abbott Assistant Director for Library Systems and Electronic Resources Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center Library 433 Bolivar St. New Orleans, LA 70112 email@example.com 504-568-6103 (voice) 504-568-7718 (fax)
- Prev by Date: ALPSP Technology Update: Tools for more effective marketing: Electronic Customer Relationship Management, 18 November, London
- Next by Date: GENERAL: Elsevier Science Friction?
- Previous by thread: ALPSP Technology Update: Tools for more effective marketing: Electronic Customer Relationship Management, 18 November, London
- Next by thread: GENERAL: Elsevier Science Friction?