open access resources

As promised, I've summarized resources mentioned in response to, or at
least around the time of, some emails to liblicense-l that I sent
recently. If you scroll down toward the bottom of the following webpage,
under "Other Resources", you'll see the items grouped together, which I'm
in the process of reviewing.

http://www.lehigh.edu/library/guides/Openaccessresources.htm

I've created this unadorned webpage to stash URLs that provide background
on the subject for an informal talk I'm giving here shortly. Thanks again
for resource ideas.

--
Brian Simboli
Science Librarian