Copyright issue

Hello,

I have a tough question. I am the manager of the Information Resource
Center at a non-profit company. We subscribe to a specific electronic
newsletter that I will not name. Another publisher recently purchased this
title, and has issued a very restrictive licensing agreement. In fact, we
cannot route print copies to staff, or send electronic copies via email.
Nor can we provide access to the periodical on our web site. The only
solution is to have a copy for each user--a prohibitively expensive
undertaking given the cost.

How are librarians handling these agreements? The terms, frankly, are very
difficult.

Thank you.

Regards,

Jacqueline Snider