[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Attention ALA attendees!
- To: "Lib License (E-mail)" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Attention ALA attendees!
- From: "Nachtigall, Lisa" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 17:33:50 EDT
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please join Oxford University Press for in-booth presentations of our latest and forthcoming online resources. Key members of our product development teams will be in attendance to answer all your questions. The Oxford Online Products Theatre will take place in Booth 1402, Saturday through Monday. See the schedule below for details and mark your calendars! Saturday, June 26 10:00 - 10:20 Oxford Scholarship Online 11:00 - 11:20 Oxford Reference Online 12:00 - 12:20 Oxford Dictionary of National Biography 2:00 - 2:20 Oxford Scholarship Online 3:00 - 3:20 Oxford Reference Online 4:00 - 4:20 Oxford Dictionary of National Biography Sunday, June 27 10:00 - 10:20 Oxford Reference Online 11:00 - 11:20 Oxford Dictionary of National Biography 12:00 - 12:20 Oxford Scholarship Online 2:00 - 2:20 Oxford Reference Online 3:00 - 3:20 Oxford Dictionary of National Biography 4:00 - 4:20 Oxford Scholarship Online Monday, June 28 10:00 - 10:20 Oxford Dictionary of National Biography 11:00 - 11:20 Oxford Scholarship Online 12:00 - 12:20 Oxford Reference Online 2:00 - 2:20 Oxford Dictionary of National Biography 3:00 - 3:20 Oxford Scholarship Online 4:00 - 4:20 Oxford Reference Online We look forward to seeing you in Orlando! Lisa Nachtigall Oxford University Press Associate Director, Sales and Marketing Online Products 212-726-6425 www.oxfordonline.com
- Prev by Date: Re: Wellcome Trust report
- Next by Date: Announcement: Classical Music Library Signs Agreement with Amigos
- Previous by thread: [no subject]
- Next by thread: Announcement: Classical Music Library Signs Agreement with Amigos