[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Automatic Renewal in Licenses?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Automatic Renewal in Licenses?
- From: Ann Okerson <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 16:51:09 EDT
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Re-sending this in case anyone has an answer -- thanks, Ann Okerson __ Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 00:58:05 -0400 (EDT) To: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Liblicense Web Site Feedback Please see below an inquiry to the LIBLICENSE web site. Can anyone help with the inquiry? Many thanks, Ann Okerson ---------- Forwarded message ---------- Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 15:28:56 -0400 (EDT) From: amy beitzel <email@example.com> Subject: Liblicense Web Site Feedback I've heard that any mention of "automatic renewal" in a license agreement is now illegal. Can you cite me the law pertaining to this? Vendors may not automatically renew online subscription databases, in other words. ___
- Prev by Date: Re: Impact Factor, Open Access & Other Statistics-Based Quality
- Next by Date: ERPANET Seminar on Persistent Identifiers for Digital Resources
- Previous by thread: Library Associations and Open Access
- Next by thread: RE: Automatic Renewal in Licenses?