Re: Wellcome Trust report

A simple question: if, as Sally says "most of the saving would be due to a
move to on-line only", why have publishers not offered libraries a 30%
discount or even a 25% discount if they dropped print? Is it because of
the difference Sally points to between cost and price - i.e. the
publisher's price is not being lowered to reflect the savings in cost by
going on-line?

Fred Friend