Re: A COUNTER concern.

You are perfectly right Thomas. And we do work with the few known mirror
archives that have all of the articles we publish. But an important and
perhaps so far under-illuminated aspect of open access is that any server,
anywhere, is free to take the articles and distribute them further, the
whole corpus or just a single article, and anything in between, without
having to tell the publisher. The practical feasibility of working with
all those unknown and untraceable providers is non-existent to the best of
my knowledge.

Best,

Jan Velterop