Join Taylor & Francis for a Reception at UKSG Conference, UK

*For those attending the UKSG Annual Conference, Manchester, UK 29-31
March 2004*

Dear Colleagues

Taylor & Francis would like to invite Librarians and Subscription Agents
to attend a reception at the 2004 UKSG Annual Conference, UMIST,
Manchester, where we will be releasing details of our pricing model for
2005 and conducting a survey about library usage habits and the types of
information administrators and users need.

A brief presentation will be made outlining the details of the 2005
pricing model, followed by the opportunity to ask questions and make
comments on the proposal.

Taylor & Francis are currently evaluating the effects of online content
provision on the library selection process and usage habits within
intitutional libraries.  Our aim is to support librarians to facilitate
smooth access for their users by providing information packs.  Following
the announcement of the pricing model we will put forward some informal
questions to enable us to pinpoint your needs in this area.