American Physiological Society and OA Experiment

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 15:59:05 -0500
From: Margaret Reich <Mreich@The-APS.org>
To: aokerson@pantheon.yale.edu
Subject: listserv

Ann, I am told by a colleague at HW that APS has been mentioned on the
liblicense listserv, and that someone was having trouble finding
information about APS's open access experiment. Here is the page on our
web site that explains our policy, albeit geared toward authors more than
readers:

<http://www.the-aps.org/publications/pg/interest.htm>

I hope this helps, and I'm happy to answer any questions about it.

Margaret Reich
Director of Publications and Executive Editor
American Physiological Society
9650 Rockville Pike
Bethesda, MD 20814-3991
301-634-7071