ALPSP Technology Update: Where are we with DRM?

Of possible interest to readers of this list.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 23:41:53 -0000
From: "Debbie Stoddart (ALPSP)" <marketing@alpsp.org>
Subject: ALPSP Technology Update: Where are we with DRM?

ALPSP Technology Update: Where are we with DRM?

Thursday 18 March 2004

Chair: John Cox, Publishing Consultant,

Venue: BSG House, 226-236 City Road, London, EC1V 2TT

This briefing presents three examples of DRM in practice, from three very
different providers in the information industry.  In each case, the use of
DRM technology has made possible innovative business models that were
simply impossible to implement before.  The aim is to provide a briefing
on what is currently possible and explore the use of such tools in
developing customer-focused products and services. The focus will be on
developing business, rather than the technology itself - how to use tools
to develop better products.

Fees including lunch: (excl VAT)
ALPSP members: �95; Academic rate: �110; SFEP individual members: �145;
Non-members: �180

To register online:
http://www.alpsp.org/events/techupdates/u180304.htm

Or contact:
Lesley Ogg on 01245 260571, events@alpsp.org

Debbie Stoddart
Event Marketing Co-ordinator

3 Barnack Road, Stamford, Lincolnshire,PE9 2NA
Tel: +44(0) 1780 757005
Fax:+44(0) 1780 762507
E-mail: marketing@alpsp.org
www.alpsp.org