[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Friday Evening E-Resource Management meeting at ALA midwinter
- To: Liblicense <email@example.com>
- Subject: Friday Evening E-Resource Management meeting at ALA midwinter
- From: Ivy Anderson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 17:27:04 EST
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
This announcement has been posted to multiple lists -- please excuse any
This is to let you know that there will again be an open Friday evening
E-resource Management discussion meeting at ALA midwinter:
Time: Friday, Jan.9th, 7:30-9:30
Location: Westin Horton Plaza, California Ballroom C
As in the past, the purpose is to share information and discuss initiatives in this area, including the DLF Electronic Resource Management Initiative, as well as local and vendor development efforts. More information about the DLF Initiative is available at <http://www.diglib.org/standards/dlf-erm02.htm>. Please come and participate in the discussion, if you can!
1. DLF Electronic Resource Management Initiative project update.
The DLF ERMI Steering Committee presented a project summary at the DLF
Fall Forum in November. The PowerPoint slides from that presentation are
The group is also in the process of completing the "Deliverables" proposed
last year, and has posted "near-final" versions of most of them to the
"Web Hub for E-resource Metadata"
2. Vendor announcements and updates
3. Local development news
4. Open Discussion
We look forward to seeing you there!
Digital Acquisitions Program Librarian
Harvard University Library
Office for Information Systems
1280 Massachusetts Avenue, Suite 404
Cambridge, MA 02138
voice: (617) 495-3724
fax: (617) 495-0491
Visit Harvard Digital Acquisitions on the web at: