BMJ Journals - Electronic Access

BMJ Publishing Group Ltd will not be renewing its licensing agreements
with database aggregators ProQuest and The Gale Group.  The ProQuest
contract expires on 31st December 2003 and the Gale Group contract ends on
31st March 2004.

The decision not to renew is part of a regular review of our licensing
agreements.  Customers continue to have electronic access to our journals
directly with BMJ Publishing Group Ltd or via our existing arrangements
with OVID.

To find out more about the BMJ Journals Online Collection please contact
Helen Barraclough on+44 (0)20 7383 6818 or by email at
hbarraclough@bmjgroup.com.

Julie Halfacre
Product Manager
BMJ Publishing Group Ltd.