Berkeley Electronic Press 2004 pricing

Of possible interest.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 11:34:44 -0700
From: Greg Tananbaum <greg@bepress.com>
To: Ann Okerson <aokerson@pantheon.yale.edu>
Subject: Berkeley Electronic Press 2004 pricing

Hi Anne,

This might be of interest to the LIBLICENSE list.  Please post as you see
fit.  Best, Greg

___

The Berkeley Electronic Press is pleased to announce its pricing for 2004.
As has been the case since our inception in 2000, the annual subscription
rates for all our journals will remain stable.  No annual price increases
will be implemented for any of our 21 titles.  The Berkeley Electronic
Press will also continue to offer a three year licensing option, with
discounts of 15%.  Please see:  http://www.bepress.com/subscriptions.html
for details.

All Berkeley Electronic Press licenses include unlimited simultaneous use,
perpetual access to subscribed content, IP authentication, access to all
back content, email Table of Contents alerts, and expansive use permission
across entire campuses.

The Berkeley Electronic Press publishes electronic, peer-reviewed journals
in the social sciences, law, and the sciences.  Founded by three
University of California, Berkeley professors, we are working with
institutions to reduce the costs of, and barriers to, access.  More
information about our publishing initiative may be found at
http://www.bepress.com/aboutbepress.html .

Greg Tananbaum
President
The Berkeley Electronic Press

805 Camelia Street,  Second Floor
Berkeley, CA 94710
(510) 559-1500
(510) 559-1550 fax
www.bepress.com

bepress - The New Standard in Scholarly Publishing