[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Reporter faked the news.
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Reporter faked the news.
- From: "Anthony Watkinson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 08:55:42 EDT
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
European countries with national libraries will soon have legal deposit of this sort of material and they will not be isolated single repositories because national libraries in all parts of the world are beginning to work out means of overcoming the dangers of single site archiving and preservation. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Hamaker, Chuck" <email@example.com> To: <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sent: Friday, May 16, 2003 11:37 PM Subject: RE: Reporter faked the news. > David: I disagree. Someone does own the historical record until it comes > out from under the copyright period. That is if history includes less than > 100 years? Chuck