Re: Candover and Cinven & springer

Further to Chuck Hamaker's message below, the London Times article should
be at:

<http://www.timesonline.co.uk/newspaper/0,,176-547172,00.html>

But the Times seems to have recently introduced a charging feature that
nobody's caught up with yet, at least not our library (which has the Times
backfiles online).  If anyone out in liblicense-l land knows what the
article says, please do report to the rest of us.

__