[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Second Round deadline-Copyright Office comments.
- To: "Liblicense-L (E-mail)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Second Round deadline-Copyright Office comments.
- From: "Hamaker, Chuck" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:08:41 EST
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
>From U.S. Copyright Office NewsNet, January 27, 2003, Issue 185 http://www.copyright.gov/ February 19: Deadline for the second round of comments in the Copyright Office triennial rulemaking proceeding on exemptions from the prohibition on circumvention of technological measures that control access to copyrighted works. Those who oppose or support any exemptions proposed in the initial comments will have the opportunity to respond to the proposals made in the initial comments and to provide factual information and legal argument addressing whether a proposed exemption should be adopted. (67 FR 63578) http://www.copyright.gov/fedreg/2002/67fr63578.html ----------- From: digital-copyright Digest 31 Jan 2003 16:00:00 -0000 Issue 141
- Next by Date: New England Journal of Medicine in PDF for institutional subscribers
- Prev by thread: Re: New England Journal of Medicine in PDF for institutional subscribers