[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: jurisdiction language
- From: "James J. O'Donnell" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 15:48:40 EDT
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Would the following language be acceptable to US state universities in lieu of a statement about governing law? In other words, there would be no statement about jurisdiction except this. Jim O'Donnell Georgetown University "In the event any dispute or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the parties agree to exercise their best efforts to resolve the dispute as soon as possible. In the event that the parties can not by exercise of their best efforts resolve the dispute, they shall submit the dispute to a mutually acceptable arbitrator they have chosen."