[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Invitation to the library community
- To: "'email@example.com'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Invitation to the library community
- From: Barbara Meredith <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 21:12:32 EDT
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Dear Liblicense Readers: The Association of American Publishers' (AAP) is pleased to offer librarians, on a first-come, first-served basis, the AAP member rate of $35 to attend the seminar, Copyright Term Extension: Opposing Views on the Eldred Case, to be held in NYC on July 17. Just complete the form, be sure to indicate your institution and fax to AAP with your credit card information. Information at: http://www.publishers.org/confpub/071702more.htm Barbara J. Meredith Vice President Association of American Publishers 71 Fifth Avenue New York, NY 10003 Voice: 212-255-0200 X223 fax: 212-255-7007 firstname.lastname@example.org www.pspcentral.org www.publishers.org Come to the PSP Annual Conference: February 3 - 5, 2003
- Prev by Date: Elsevier Archiving policy and NPE
- Next by Date: Music and Movie items from digital copyright digest.
- Prev by thread: Music and Movie items from digital copyright digest.
- Next by thread: Elsevier Archiving policy and NPE