[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: UKSG announce Serials eNews
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: UKSG announce Serials eNews
- From: "Beverley Acreman" <Beverley.Acreman@tandf.co.uk>
- Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 17:18:17 EST
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
**With Apologies for Cross-Posting** Serials electronic newsletter (Serials eNews) now available 7th January 2002 The UKSG have launched a new newsletter and web based current awareness service designed to keep serials professionals in touch with the problems and issues faced by serials librarians and others in the serials industry. The service is structured as a bi-weekly emailed newsletter with associated web service that provides additional features such as directory of companies, glossary and other search features. The website uses the latest database driven technology and provides consistent navigation for ease of use. Editor Peter Evans says "The bi-weekly frequency means that members of UKSG can be kept up-to-date with the latest news from around the serials publishing and associated industries. We are covering e-journals, rights management and licensing as well as news of new titles and company mergers etc. " A recent issue and information about receiving the Serials-eNews can be viewed at: www.biblio-tech.com/UKSG/demo.html <http://www.biblio-tech.com/UKSG/demo.html> The service is only available to UKSG members. The membership fee for 2002 is 76.19 UK pounds (including VAT) and more information is available from:. Ms Alison Whitehorn Business Manager, UK Serials Group E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.uksg.org
- Prev by Date: Re: American Geophysical Union Electronic options!
- Next by Date: Library response to BioMed Central's new Institutional Membership Program
- Prev by thread: RE: Library response to BioMed Central's new Institutional Membership Program
- Next by thread: Re: American Geophysical Union Electronic options!