[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Non-IP Based Institutional Subscriptions?
- To: email@example.com, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: Non-IP Based Institutional Subscriptions?
- From: Carole Richter <Carole.J.Richter.email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 20:17:41 EST
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Are any of the proxy responders using EZProxy? Carole Richter Electronic Resources Coordinator University of Notre Dame Libraries (219)631-8405 firstname.lastname@example.org At 04:55 PM 12/4/01 -0500, David L. Osterbur wrote: >Harvard uses a proxy server that requires that all users sign in with their >Harvard ID number and a PIN. That way only Harvard people can use the >system. This has worked well for us and seems to be fine with most >publishers.