[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: "Liblicense-L (E-mail)" <email@example.com>
- Subject: FW:
- From: "Hamaker, Chuck" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 18:48:36 EDT
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
http://www.reed-elsevier.com/ Acquisition of Harcourt General Inc approved by UK Department of Trade & Industry and Harcourt tender offer extended <news/fr_press.htm> 5 July 2001 Reed Elsevier announces acquisition of Harcourt General, Inc. approved by UK Department of Trade & Industry, and announces extension of Harcourt tender offer until 8:00 p.m. New York City time on Wednesday, July 11, 2001 Reed Elsevier plc announced today that the Minister for Competition at the UK Department of Trade & Industry (DTI), Melanie Johnson MP, has approved its acquisition of Harcourt General, Inc. (NYSE: H). The Minister's decision is based on the recommendations made by the UK Competition Commission in its report on the proposed acquisition, which is published today. This decision marks the completion of the regulatory process in all relevant jurisdictions.
- Prev by Date: Free access to medical journals -- article of interest
- Next by Date: Re: licenses in non-English languages?
- Prev by thread: RE: "perpetual license"
- Next by thread: Free access to medical journals -- article of interest