Re: electronic journals CCC

Hi, Sharon.  The costs that people are recovering are not related to the
subscription price.  Rather libraries try to recover the costs incurred
for photocopying and mailing articles via interlibrary loan.  Libraries
generally don't make money on interlibrary loans, but I suppose there are
one or two out there that do.

Kerry L. Kresse, Physics Librarian     kkresse@library.wisc.edu
Physics Library,    University of Wisconsin -- Madison
1150 University Avenue,   Madison, WI  USA  53706
Office:  (608) 262-8696;  Physics Library:  (608) 262-9500
http://www.library.wisc.edu/libraries/Physics/

______