[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: License agreements for Microsoft product software
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: License agreements for Microsoft product software
- From: Kent Mulliner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 07:34:09 EDT
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
In my earlier response, I failed to mention that Microsoft does have a number of pages on permissions @ <http://www.microsoft.com/permission/> They also have a special web form for requesting permissions @ <http://www.microsoft.com/permission/copyrgt/img-req.htm> A microsoft message notes that it usually takes 15 to 21 business days for a response although my experience was a week to 10 days. kent mulliner, ohio university libraries ____ At 08:58 AM 8/11/00 -0400, you wrote: >Hi, > >I saw this posting on ACQNET (library acquisitions listserv) and wanted to >know if anyone has encountered this problem in the licensing agreement? I'm >not sure if the Microsoft licensing agreement in Australia is the same or >similar to ours in the US. Thank you, Liz Lorbeer, Library of Rush >University, Chicago IL. K. Mulliner Collection Development Coordinator Ohio University Libraries Phone: 740-593-2707 Athens, OH 45701-2978, USA FAX: 740-593-2708 email@example.com
- Prev by Date: RE: Are banner ads acceptable on licesnsed databases?
- Next by Date: RE: Are banner ads acceptable on licesnsed databases?
- Prev by thread: License agreements for Microsoft product software
- Next by thread: Re: License agreements for Microsoft product software