Seeking a European Mirror Site

Unfortunately, ENSSIB, the distinguished information science school
in Lyons, France, is unable, at least for the time being, to mirror
the LIBLICENSE web site.  Thus, we are looking for another non-profit
institution that would offer to take this on.  While it is easier
these days to get around the world on the web, we still have a demand
from our European readers for a site across the Atlantic.  We would
also be interested in corresponding with any organization that might
make a mirror site possible in the Asia/Pacific region.

The URL for the US site is:

http://www.library.yale.edu/~llicense/index.shtml

Many thanks, from the LIBLICENSE Group
Ann.Okerson@yale.edu