Dekker Expands e-Pubs Collection in 2000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "General Mail (Internet only)" <mailbox@dekker.com>
Subject: Dekker Expands e-Pubs Collection in 2000
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 10:20:31 -0500

	For Immediate Release

	Dekker Expands e-Pubs Collection in 2000

	NEW YORK, NY - In response to increased demand from scholars and
professionals for easily accessible Internet-based periodicals, publisher
Marcel Dekker, Inc. announced today the expansion of its Dekker e-Pubs
collection to include 25 journals in 2000.  These full-text, fully
searchable publications include such lauded titles as Chronobiology
International, the Journal of Liquid Chromatography & Related
Technologies, the Journal of Toxicology, Catalysis Reviews, and Clinical &
Experimental Hypertension.

	"We're excited about offering more of our highly cited journals to
our subscribers electronically," says Marcel Dekker, founder and CEO.
"Placing them online gives readers quick and efficient access to essential
data and allows us to serve our customers' needs more effectively."

	Online access to Dekker e-Pubs is available at www.dekker.com
including Blackwell's Electronic Journal Navigator, Chadwyck-Healey,
ChemWeb, Dawson Information Quest, EBSCO Online, OCLC's First Search
Electronic Collections Online (ECO), Ovid, and SwetsNet.  Sample issues
may be viewed at Dekker's website.

	About Marcel Dekker, Inc.

	Marcel Dekker (www.dekker.com <http://www.dekker.com> ) is a
privately held, international firm specializing in scientific, technical,
and medical publishing.  With an active list of more than 3,000 titles,
including 82 scholarly periodicals and eight encyclopedias, Dekker's
publishing program includes groundbreaking works in the fields of
analytical chemistry, food science, environmental science, mechanical
engineering, pharmacology, and statistics.  In addition to Dekker e-Pubs,
Dekker's online program includes nearly 500 eBooks published with
netLibrary in 2000 and online editions of its print encyclopedias.  The
company is headquartered in New York City and maintains offices in
Monticello, New York, and Basel, Switzerland.

	* * *

	For information from Dekker, contact:
	Ms. Doris Cheng
	Communications Manager