Re: eBook Discussion List

John:

Here are a couple of sites on e-books:

        http://www.openebook.org/

        http://www.itl.nist.gov/div895/ebook99/

These have mostly to do with standards and technical issues (better
displays, etc.), but they should help you find your way to other links
that may address your specific questions. Technical societies like ours
are also very interested in methods and habits, of researchers and
college/grad. students. You'll see that the NIST site has information
about developing a braille reader and a links section. One of our
members (Victor McCrary) is heading up the effort for NIST and I'm sure
he would welcome feedback.

Mary
--
Mary E. Yess, Director of Publications