Fw: If electronic is to replace paper

What I intended to refer to was the additional cost of unnecessary
duplication by libraries - I should have put this more clearly.  And in no
way was I suggesting that publishers were better than libraries (on the
whole, I'd think many, if not all, were worse for this) - simply that it
was better done in a more centralised way, with adequate redundancy but
not more.

Sally