ReL If electronic is to replace paper

Sally Morris of ALPSP writes:
From: "ALPSP" <sec-gen@alpsp.org.uk>
To: "Liblicense" <liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu>
Subject: Re: If electronic is to replace paper
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 07:01:32 -0000

By 'therefore' I meant to refer to the additional cost of unnecessary
duplication - I should have put this more clearly.  And in no way was I
suggesting that publishers were better than libraries (on the whole, I'd
think they were worse for this) - simply that it was better done in a more
centralised way, with adequate redundancy but not more.

Sally