Re: If electronic is to replace paper

I think the proposed role for national libraries is a very good
possiblility, and suggest that the need for diversity would most naturally
accomplished if each of the major national libraries did archiving, and,
preferably, did it differently.

David Goodman
Biology Librarian, and
Co-Chair, Electronic Journals Task Force
Princeton University Library
dgoodman@princeton.edu         http://www.princeton.edu/~biolib/
phone: 609-258-3235            fax: 609-258-2627