Re: African digital library

I accept that restriction to one simultaneous user is appropriate for many
ebook schemes; it is not for this one.   This is an excellent example of
excessive publisher zeal to protect their rights, however economically
unprofitable  and  socially detrimental.

--
David Goodman
Biology Librarian, and

====