RE: Online journal statistics

At MCB University Press we too recognise the importance of usage statistics.
We have been generating usage statistics reports which exceed the ICOLC
recommendations since January 1999. If anyone would like further information
on the basic information we provide they can go to:

http://www.emerald-library.com/EMR/help/EMRusage.html

This provides an outline to our brief usage statistics reports available
to members of a library/consortia for their institution. We provide
additional information such as:

	Total number of overall hits
	Average hits per day
	Total number of user sessions
	Average length of user sessions
	Top journals accessed
	Top articles accessed
	Most requested pages
	Least requested pages
	Top entry pages
	Top referring sites
	Top browsers
	Top platforms
	Search function activity
	Activity level by week day
	Activity level by hour

These additional reports are available on request. If you need any further
information on the format, availability or type of statistics that we
provide please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Dominic
--
Dominic Martinez
MCB Customer Support Services Manager

Nihil est--in vita priore ego imperator Romanus fui