Re: when an online j. changes publisher (fwd)

For at least some of the journals they publish for societies, the society
owns the content. As I understand it, their policy only applies when they
own the content--how could it be otherwise?  Can the publisher at least
give a list of those titles for which it is the case, because libraries
might need to keep paper copies of those.

David Goodman
Biology Librarian, and
Co-Chair, Electronic Journals Task Force
Princeton University Library
dgoodman@princeton.edu         http://www.princeton.edu/~biolib/
phone: 609-258-3235            fax: 609-258-2627