RE: Online journal statistics

The Washington University School of Medicine's Bernard Becker LIbrary
would be pleased to help you test this. We have worked with other vendors
in the past to beta test products (Ovid Technologies, Inc. and Teton are
just two). Let me know what you would need. Thanks,

Linda Mercer
Associate Director,
Digital Communications and Resources
Bernard Becker Library