Fw: Online journal statistics

You may be interested to know that in the UK a joint working party of
publishers and university representatives (mostly librarians) is about to
start work on usage statistics - what it is reasonable/meaningful to
collect, ensuring that we compare apples with apples, etc.   It will be
worth looking out for the outcome of their deliberations

Sally Morris, Secretary-General
South House, The Street, Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 3UU, UK

Phone:  01903 871686 Fax:  01903 871457 E-mail:  sec-gen@alpsp.org.uk
ALPSP Website  http://www.alpsp.org.uk