Re: AIP & APS

Point for point, our experience at UM has been the same. Our IOP
rep appears to be sympathetic to our needs and concerns, but IOP
policy prevails.

Good luck!

Mark West
Administrative Assistant, Acquisitions (Serials)
University of Manitoba Libraries

mark_west@umanitoba.ca
204/474-6556 Voice
204/474-7581 Fax