Re: Elsevier Science's ILL Policy for Electronic Files

Project MUSE has allowed ILL from our online journals under CONTU
guidelines from the beginning. The customer response to this policy has
been generally quite favorable and I do not foresee any changes to it in
the near future. We always welcome library feedback on any of our usage
and
access policies.

Melanie Vandermark

Melanie B. Vandermark                 <melanie@jhupress.jhu.edu>
Marketing and Sales Manager           Phone (410) 516-3846
 for Online Products                  Fax (410) 516-6968
The Johns Hopkins University Press
2715 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD  21218-4319