Re: Elsevier's Approach to Pricing

At the Elsevier Science Direct users group meeting we were told that the
need for a separate profile for titles we did not own in print would be
dropped, that they had thought that we (universities) would want to know
who was using up our credits.  Perhaps Neil could respond to this.  By the
way, our user community is very pleased with Science Direct and I am
pleased with the inflation help that is included in and outside of Science
Direct.  Elsevier is to be applauded -- a roll back to 1995 or 1997 prices
would get my standing, leaping, applause. tony

_______