Re: Article based subscription

This reminds me of the laments for the card catalog, in which one could
browse and find things serendipitously adjacent to each other.  It is a
value, but is counterbalanced by the ease of finding disparate items
through powerful search capabilities.  The interest in powerful search
will here too, I think, supersede the serendipity value of finding
articles by accident in journals--especially since the articles are often
not really very related to each other.  This is not to say that posting of
contents pages, highlights, bibliographies is not worth while.  --pg

--
NOTE PHONE NUMBER CHANGE (former -2573 will work before 5 p.m.)
Peter Graham    Syracuse University Library    psgraham@syr.edu